Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire Us To Manage Your Property
1) Online Rent Collection: We have developed systems and strategies to improve rent collection and on-time rent payments. This allows you to ensure swift and consistent rent collection. Quick and consistent rent collection is absolutely critical in this real estate market where good cash flow can mean the difference between success and failure as a real estate investor.
2) Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: Each of our Property Managers specialize in specific sections of the valley; therefore, they have extensive local knowledge of rents and the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. With the internet and the ability to do large scale searches for rental properties, potential tenants know if your property is overpriced, even by $25. Overpriced properties sit empty while other properties get rented. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flows.
3) Nationwide Tenant screening: credit, criminal, employment, rental/ownership history: We require a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, we run criminal, social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgements) searches to determine if the application is accurate. We will also call past and present employers, landlords, and other references. We have set requirements and standards including a comprehensive Rental Policy, for accepting or declining an applicant and thereby ensuring you comply with fair housing rules and other local and state regulations.
4) Marketing Expertise: We have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible. We use both offline and online marketing, to maximize your properties’ exposure and find qualified tenants quicker. We utilize several different techniques to rent a property quickly which reduces your carrying cost of a vacant property.
5) Property Law and Regulations: All of our Property Managers are licensed Realtors in Nevada. They have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations and will assist you in making sure you are in compliance with your local, state and federal government rules and regulations. These rules and regulations include complying with fair housing regulations, the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable local, state and federal laws. Avoiding one law suit will more than pay for any property management’s fees many times over.
6) Tested and Reliable Professionals: We already have numerous vendors, suppliers and contractors to make sure they provide good quality work at reasonable prices. Failure to properly select these professionals can be a costly mistake. Many Owners overlook this function because they do not know how to do it or because it is a time consuming and laborious process.
7) Inspection Reports: We perform property inspections before, during and after tenancy. Additionally, we will perform routine property inspections as required. Your Personal Property Manager prepares frequent written inspection reports for each of your properties. Faults in your property that are found quickly can be resolved before they become expensive items of disrepair.
8) Financial Records and Security Deposit Trust Account: We will provide detailed income and expenses reports as well as cash statements every month saving you the bookkeeping headache. Additionally, we will also manage your security deposit funds and make sure you are in compliance with local and state regulations. We will provide end-of-year tax reports for your accountant or financial advisor.
9) Emergency Calls and Shielding You From Tenants: The Home Shop will shield you from an emergency maintenance calls and tenant headaches. Imagine never having to deal with late night “my toilet is overflowing” calls.
10) Low Costs: At The Home Shop we recognize that all our clients require an individual approach. We offer a tailored service to suit each client’s individual needs and requirements. Our fees are not only extremely competitive, but we simply offer more services for less fees.
Bonus Reason! FREE TIME: At The Home Shop, we will free up your time for doing deals that make money. I mean serious money as opposed to dealing with non-money producing activities like tenant and property management.