Property Management Services and Fees
Properties We Manage:
- Single Family Homes, Condos, and Townhouses
- Multi-Family (unlimited units)
Our property management team has over 50 years of combined Real Estate experience and is able to offer a worry free landlord/tenant environment in a market that continues to become more complex with changes in legislation and safety requirements, placing greater responsibilities on the Landlords.
We built our business on the philosophy that management by anticipation is more productive and cost effective than management by reaction. The key element in our management philosophy is the recognition that each property is unique. Our management program is designed to be flexible in order to tailor our services to the particular needs of each client.
Our Goal is to:
- Keep your property managers with unrivaled knowledge and experience
- Maintain the marketability of your property
- Keep you in compliance with rules and regulations governed by the Nevada Revised Statue as well as local, state and federal laws
What We Offer:
- Full time property Managers with unrivaled knowledge and experience
- Online solutions for our marketing, management, accounting and maintenance operations
- Cost effective and practical solutions to your property management needs
- Online rent collection
- Reliable and dependable service every day of the year, 24 hours a day without exception
- A range of leasing services for Landlords from “Tenant Find only to Full Management”
- Marketing, Advertising and Showing your Property
- Nationwide Tenant screening; credit, criminal, employment, rental and ownership history
- Preparation of all Tenancy Agreements & Notices
- Premises inspection at the beginning, during and end of each tenancy
- Utility transfers when resident vacates the property (with exception)
- Collection of Rent and pursuing any late fees and HOA fines
- Prompt payment of net rental income into your bank account
- Detailed monthly statements
- Regular property inspections with written reports
- Arrangement of Maintenance and Repairs
- Arrangement of gardening, cleaning services, pool maintenance, etc.
- Issuance of notices to tenant
- Full Eviction Services
At The Home Shop, we recognize that all our clients require an individual approach. An institutional landlord will require a different service than an individual investor, family trust, overseas and out of state landlord. Some prefer us to manage their portfolio, gathering income while others require special input, reports or meeting. In summary we can offer a tailored service to suit each client’s individual needs and requirements. If you are considering having your property or properties managed by our company, please contact us for further information and receive a quote for our management services.